Film Faced Birch Plywood
Film faced birch plywood is a product group which is very suitable for project based usage and you can use it easily from economic device. It is the ideal material for reuse, resistant to moisture and water. It is widely used for many reasons such as being light and not putting additional load on the application area. The advantages of plywood material, which expresses the basis of the applications of various sectors, especially construction, are:
- Compatible with end products.
- This type of plywood is ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Maintains performance characteristics under high humidity conditions.
- It does not deform, does not disintegrate and does not wear.
- It is a product which can be used as mold material in construction sector many times.
Plywood is a versatile product of resin-coated veneer pieces pressed with each other. It has a wide range and it is the most widely used product of indoor and outdoor applications and its field is expanding day by day. To choose the right plywood for a job, you should know the characteristics and strengths of different plywoods.
Technical Specifications of Filmfaced Plywood
|Size||2440 x 1220mm – 2500 x 1250mm – 1500 x 3000mm – 2145 x 4000 mm|
|Surface||Film / Film|
|Thickness||6.5, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 35, 40 mm|
|Glue||Exterior BFU 100 WBP|
For more information please contact us.
For more; mathoplywood.com/